The Kokuyo Jibun Techo is a planner that organizes all the different information you have in your life. Formats are designed to help you plan out your days, set goals, track progress and keep record of the many things that goes on in life.
JIBUN means “myself” and TECHO means “planner” in Japanese. The Jibun Techo is not just a planner, it is a fun way to learn about yourself - the more you write about JIBUN, the more you can discover about yourself.
The Jibun Techo DIARY has a unique format to help you plan out your days, and provides a dedicated space to track or log various things whether it is your goals, food, health, reflections, etc
- this is the DIARY ONLY
- PVC cover with front pocket, pen loop
- thin paper, resistant to show-through
- opens flat
- runs from January to December 2023
- vertical weekly schedule (24-hour timeline/Saturday and Sunday get the same size slot/to-dos/weather/moon phase/sunrise and sunset/meals eaten/how you felt about the day)
- monthly calendar block (including rokuyo [lucky and unlucky days] and the 24 sekki [divisions of the solar year])
- monthly project (2-month spread)
- Age chart, Yearly schedule, My dream 2023, Money plan, Weekly plan, Favorite phrases, Recommendation list, Book list, Movie list, Gifts given/received, Promise list, Free list, 100 wishes list, Railway maps, Japan map, World time differences, Looking back on 2023, Personal data
- dimensions: A5 Slim (21.7 x 13.6 cm)